13 June 2012

sights, sounds, and smells

I thought I let you enjoy the delightful scenery and places I get to see all the time. Sounds and smells you obviously cannot experience through cyberspace. However, just imagine people honking their horns all the time. Sounds--check. Now imagine riding in a bus and people holding onto the railing and figuring out which direction the body odor originates. Smell--check. Yet, the Father is growing my appreciation and adoration for this city!
Blurry but the town center

i
Serbs love some graffiti. It is of the city with 'My Belgrade' in Cyrillic.
An Orthodox priest. I used my covert skills.

Amy (roommate) is super excited about the movie store membership.

Boy can Amy cook!! Medium rare steak, fresh spring veggies with bread and feta cheese.

Shout out! Meridian.

The country side. Majestic scenery!

Lola (L) and Cole (R). Cats are growing on me, Mom!

Only a portion of the city from the Fortress.


Lastly, the Serb govt decided not to tear down the NATO bombed-out buildings.

No comments:

Post a Comment