30 May 2012

Twenty-hours away!!

Less than a day away from beginning my journey back to Europe. I've been waiting to go back and continue His work in this great country that desperately needs Love. It's going to be a bit different this year. Different city, different Friends, different opportunities, different experiences. All of which I am excited for!

There are some great ways you can think of me over the next few days since I will leave the States Thursday morning but land in Europe around 2pm their time, 7am Central. 

1) Smooth travels--all flights will be on schedule and no weather complications. IF there are, then for me to remain calm and get on the next flight. :) Really nervous about this one! Here the times of the flights all in CENTRAL time:      Leave Memphis 10:30am  (super long layover!!) Leave Chicago 7:15pm (Long haul over and short layover!) Leave Zurich 5:20am and arrive to Southeastern Europe around 7am!!

2) Health. The weather there is bouncing between rain and 70s and is beginning to gradually warm up..and it's already in the 90s here. So for my to adapt to the weather without allergies messing up. 

3) Friends. I will be joining some Friends who have been in the city for awhile and will be assisting them this summer. So for plans to be His will and be done for His glory. Unity in the team. Encouragement to strive onward. 

4) Nationals. Please think of them often! They need Love and I know the one who is Love and ready to tell them about Him. For their hearts to be softened and searching for more to this life.

1 comment: