28 February 2013

drawing near.

Guys, it's the last day of February! I am particularly thrilled because I can never spell this month correctly; I usually put "Feb" to suffice. March is one of my favorite months. I am partially biased; it's the month of my birthday, several family members' birthdays, and the much anticipated Spring Break.

But more importantly today marks one week until my Spring Break begins. Folks, who I've gotten to know a little bit and will get much better on plane rides, and I will be venturing off to work with a people group foreign to us and in complete opposition to the Truth. But we know very well that our G0d can break all barriers built by centuries of hatred, hardened hearts, and cultural isolation. Will you join us in prayerfully expecting for the L0rd to perform miracles, for people to have the desire to draw near to Him, for us to have opportunities to engage with folks that need to hear the Truth for the first time, and for us to encourage Friends currently there?

No comments:

Post a Comment