25 July 2011

Divan Si

"Divan si, o veličanstven si, Tebi pripada slava, sila čast!"---Majesty, worship His majesty. Unto Jesus be all glory, power and praise. 

Even though I can hardly speak any Srbski, I was able to pick up the tune of the song and still try my very very best to sound out the words above while singing this wonderful hymn Sunday morning.  It is still beyond incredible to me and humbling that God doesn't just understand English but all of the tongues of the world..even Serbian!!  

Psalm 117
"Praise the LORD, all nations!
Glorify Him, all peoples!
For great is His faithful love to us, the LORD's faithfulness endures forever. 
Hallelujah!"

So it is here. My last week in this beautiful city I have called home for the past two months. Yet, it is not home. My home is with the Father and long for the day that I can finally be Home and rejoice on the streets of gold and continuously praise Him. But that time is not here..my time is still in Novi Sad..which is coming to a close at the end of this week. So weird!!

how can you not love this city?!

I have come to love and appreciate this city and these people over these past fifty plus days..even though their exterior is rough and hard, their interior is yearning for traditions and rituals to be broken! Uberrrr ready to see the chains be broken and free from its bondage.

Please continue to lift up this city and these people!!....even when I leave, there are others aiming for the same goal that need for you to continuously pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment