22 June 2011

short and sweet

This will probably be the shortest blog post possibly ever in my blogging career...but later on this day (23 June) some of us are going to the Roma Half-Way House. It isn't in the outskirts of town like I imagined but real close to the main bus and train station in town.  I am so excited to be given the opportunity to work with this people group that needs Love and Hope.


I know most of you back home will be asleep by time I am there since it will be 3 am for yall..but time makes no difference with prayer. So please pray for these kids to welcome and trust us so that we can interact with them and just love on them.  Read 1 John 3-4 (what was Wednesday) about love in honor of my parents' wedding anniversary---1 John 3:18 "Little children, we must not love in word or speech, but in deed and truth" and 1 John 4:12 "No one has ever seen God. If we love one another, God remains in us and His love is perfected in us." May these Roma children be able to see the love in our deeds and experience the presence of APAGE love!

No comments:

Post a Comment