30 June 2011

healing.

So I do know that some check this every day--which is perfect for unexpected posts..


our friends here have been dealing with fever and strep throat and it looked to be getting better...but now everyone but the baby has fever again. So off to Belgrade (1 and half away) to go to the doctor. Please lift them up--Kirk, Amy, Izabel, Boaz, and Titus!!! Yes, I do know we are six or seven hours behind but that doesn't matter. They need your prayers and more the merrier!

"'My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.'" "Therefore, I will most gladly boast all the more about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may reside in me. So because of Christ, I am pleased in weaknesses, in insults, in catastrophes, in persecutions, and in pressures. For when I am weak, then I am strong."--2 Corinthians 12:9-10 May His grace abound over them

1 comment: